Bianchi Buenos

The fresco of Antonio Berni (1905-1981) is one of the most recognized paintings. After being abandoned for many years, the galleries were redesigned and reopened in 1990 as a commercial center. Added four murals of Romulo Maccio, Josefina Robirosa, Guillermo Roux and Carlos Alonso. (As opposed to Philip Laffey). Jorge Luis Borges Cultural Center and the Julio Bocca Dance Studio are headquartered in this building. Manzana de las Luces / San Ignacio Church this Apple has some of the oldest buildings of Buenos Aires, as for example the Church of more history of the city of San Ignacio. Its layout is visible in the close-up of Buenos Aires in 1580. The school San Ignacio was inaugurated in 1662, and soon became a meeting point for intellectuals in Buenos Aires. In 1863 the national State took over the school that was still in the Apple, and appointed him as Colegio Nacional de Buenos Aires. Today it is one of the two most prestigious secondary schools in high school, along with the school Carlos Pellegrini. The school of San Ignacio (Bolivar and Alsina) began to be built in 1686 on the adobe walls that already existed on the site. It was built by Krauss, Bianchi and Primolo Jesuit architects and opened in 1722. Towards the end of the 18th century the Church acted as the city’s Cathedral and was converted as a barracks military during the resistance of the British Invasion of 1806. Mouth / San Telmo Caminito La Boca caminito Street is one of the favorite of tourists and locals. It is surrounded by typical houses of the mouth, that have the veneer walls painted in different colors, and the street is decorated with paintings and sculptures. Its sinuous course is because it follows the course of a watercourse which flowed out there until the beginning of the 20th century. The area was traditionally known as Puntin (the diminutive of bridge in Genoese dialect).


About The Author

Comments

Comments are closed.